Composite insulators play two basic roles in overhead power transmission lines, that is, to support the conductors and prevent the current from returning to the ground. These two effects must be ensured. Insulators should not lose efficacy due to various electromechanical stresses caused by changes in the environment and electrical load conditions. , otherwise the insulator will not have a major effect, it will damage the use and operating life of the entire line.
Zhejiang Gaoneng Electric Installation Co., Ltd.
Address: JieDai Industrial Zone, Yueqing, 325600, Zhejiang, China
Contact: Mrs Smiler
Mobile: +86 13666634915
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Classification of composite insulators
- The beginning of use composite insulators
- Research on Composite Insulators
- IEC standard for composite insulator
- GB/T for Composite insulator
- Structure of rod-shaped suspension composite in...
- Rod Suspension Composite Insulator Performance
- Product Installation Notes (1)
- Product Installation Notes (2)
- Composite insulator inspection before use