1. Insulators are packaged according to JB/T9673.
2. Insulators are packed in a sturdy, size-fits-all packaging carton for easy transportation.
3. Each package contains a certificate of conformity, with 3 to 10 instructions for use.
4. The pressure equalizing ring is packaged in another carton. Within the 220kV and below products, there are 3 press rings in the carton. The 330kV and above products are packed in two press rings. The pressure equalizing rings include bolts, nuts and spring washers assembled together.
Zhejiang Gaoneng Electric Installation Co., Ltd.
Address: JieDai Industrial Zone, Yueqing, 325600, Zhejiang, China
Contact: Mrs Smiler
Mobile: +86 13666634915
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Product Installation Notes (2)
- Composite insulator inspection before use
- Pin type composite insulator
- The role of composite post insulators
- The advantages of composite post insulators
- Windproof composite insulator
- Characteristics of Windproof composite insulator
- The Features of Composite Post Insulator (1)
- The Features of Composite Post Insulator (2)
- High voltage composite insulator