Preparations before mixing mainly include:
1. Quality inspection of raw materials.
2. Complementary processing of compounding agent.
3. Crushing block or coarse granular compounding agent.
4. Keep the equipment dry.
5. Screening the particle size of the compounding agent.
6. Melting and filtering and heating.
7. Preparation of paste and masterbatch.
8. Weighing agent.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Composite insulator core material - fiberglass
- Fiberglass Properties
- Fiberglass Composition
- Fiberglass advantage
- Characteristics of Fiberglass
- Glass fiber production process-Two forming - bo...
- Glass fiber production process-one molding - po...
- Glass fiber test standard
- Composite Insulators Shipped To Africa
- Composite Insulator Inspection Before Use