The insulator pollution degree is based on the nature and severity of the contamination of the substation. In the design of substations, the site should be kept away from various sources of pollution, especially chemical plants, fertilizer plants, and metallurgical plants. The site should be on the upwind side of a variety of sources of prevailing wind direction. The selection of the creepage distance between the insulator and the external insulation of the electrical equipment shall be determined according to the pollution level delineated by the nature and severity of the pollution of the substation.
Zhejiang Gaoneng Electric Installation Co., Ltd.
Address: JieDai Industrial Zone, Yueqing, 325600, Zhejiang, China
Contact: Mrs Smiler
Mobile: +86 13666634915
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- The standard for Insulator Pollution degree
- The precautions of pollution(1)
- The precautions of pollution(2)
- Insulator flashover effect
- Insulators Pollution flashover
- Surface discharge and solid medium electric field
- Insulator discharge
- Insulator Flashover Breakdown
- Improve Insulator Flash Method
- Insulator Pre-discharge Process