Mixing is a process in which raw rubber or plasticized raw rubber and compounding agent are refined into a rubber compound by a rubber mixing machine, which is the most important production process for rubber processing.
Mixing means that in order to improve the physical and mechanical properties of rubber products, improve the processing process, and reduce the production cost, it is necessary to add various compounding agents such as fillers, reinforcing agents, accelerators, vulcanizing agents, etc. to raw rubber or plastic glue. Anti-aging agent, anti-scorching agent, etc., these compounding agents are solid, liquid and other materials, and the various compounding agents added are uniformly dispersed to ensure the uniform properties of the rubber compound. Therefore, the process of uniformly dispersing various compounding agents into the raw rubber or plasticizing rubber on the rubber mixing machine is called kneading, and the compound prepared by kneading is called a mixing rubber.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Mixing process
- The process of dispersion Carbon black
- The Process of Rubber mixing
- The mixing process of mixing machine
- Mixing process of closed glue mixer
- Preparation before mixing
- Composite insulator core material - fiberglass
- Fiberglass Properties
- Fiberglass Composition
- Fiberglass advantage