Line insulators are industrial products used for insulation and suspension conductors in high-voltage and ultra-high voltage AC and DC transmission lines.
(1) The environmental pollution is heavy and the change is fast, the configuration of the insulator is insufficient and often cannot keep up with the pollution change, or the improper type selection, resulting in a large area of flashover tripping once adverse weather conditions arrive.
(2) Porcelain insulators have zero value due to zero value and other reasons, resulting in multiple dropped connections when the flashing occurs, which increases the risk of flashover.
(3) The power grid structure is weak, and a large-scale blackout is often caused when a flash trip occurs.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Insulator contamination characteristics
- Insulator insulation effect formation
- Targeted line insulator inspection
- Periodically clean insulators
- Use better insulators
- Pollution degree
- The standard for Insulator Pollution degree
- The precautions of pollution(1)
- The precautions of pollution(2)
- Insulator flashover effect