The water repellency of the upper surface is HC1-HC5, which can be judged as good, and the insulator can continue to operate. The water repellency of the upper surface is HC6-HC7, and it is judged that the water repellency is poor, and the degree of contamination is measured. The specific operational tests should be carried out according to the pollution situation in the area.
The surface of the shed is water-repellent for HC1-HC3, and the next detection cycle is 3-5 years. The hydrophobic surface of the shed is HC4-HC5, and the next detection cycle is 2-3 years. The water-repellent surface of the shed is HC6-HC7, which measures the degree of contamination and strengthens the conventional inspection line.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Discrimination of composite insulator hydrophob...
- Contamination measurement
- Mechanical damage load test
- Transmission line
- Classification of transmission lines
- The transmission line feature