Add and use based on user recipes.
This product has stable indoor storage performance at 5°C-35°C for a long time.
Packed in 25 kg plastic drums.
1. Various forms.
2. Easy to cure. Epoxy resin system can be cured in the temperature range of 0-180 °C by using various curing agents.
3. Strong adhesion. The presence of polar hydroxyl and ether linkages inherent in the epoxy resin molecular chain provides high adhesion to a wide variety of materials. When the epoxy resin is cured, the shrinkage is low, and the internal stress generated is small, which also contributes to an improvement in adhesion strength.
4. Low shrinkage, Electrical performance, Chemical stability, Dimensional stability, Resistant to mold.
5. Mechanical properties. The cured epoxy resin system has excellent mechanical properties.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Epoxy Resin Guide
- Epoxy softener application characteristics---1
- Epoxy softener application characteristics---2
- Epoxy Resin Selection
- Curing temperature of curing agent
- Heat resistance of curing agent
- Structural properties of curing agent
- Curing agent classification
- How to choose curing agent (1)