HTV is generally a high-polymerization polysiloxane with a molecular weight of 400,000 to 800,000. It is added with a reinforcing agent and various additives for mixing. The additives include fillers, vulcanizing agents (generally raw rubber without peroxide), structure. Control agent, modifier, etc., and then the rubber compound is vulcanized in a mold at a pressure of about 5 MPa at a high temperature of 120 to 130 ° C for 10 to 30 minutes, and the product after demolding is further in an oven at 200 to 250 ° C. The second time vulcanization for 24h. Therefore, this kind of raw rubber is called high temperature vulcanized silicone rubber.
The reinforcing agent of silicone rubber is white carbon black (SiO2), which is divided into three types: gas phase white carbon black, precipitated white carbon black and other forms of white carbon black according to the production method. Each type can be divided into several according to the average particle diameter. Brand. Silicone rubber is very poor in strength. Adding an appropriate amount of silica to strengthen it can increase its strength by more than 10 times.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Frame type flat belt vulcanizing machine
- Flat vulcanizer advantages
- Main technical parameters of flat vulcanizing m...
- Reasons for surface temperature difference of h...
- Rubber flat vulcanizing machine function
- Flat vulcanizing machine features
- Flat vulcanizing machine working process
- Flat vulcanizing machine working principle
- Maintenance of vulcanizer
- Flat vulcanizing machine safe operation