Mechanical properties. The cured epoxy resin system has excellent mechanical properties.
Electrical performance. The cured epoxy resin system is an excellent insulating material with high dielectric properties, surface leakage resistance and arc resistance.
Chemical stability. Generally, the cured epoxy resin system has excellent alkali resistance, acid resistance, and solvent resistance. Like other properties of cured epoxy systems, chemical stability also depends on the resin and curing agent chosen. Epoxy resin and curing agent can be used appropriately to make it have special chemical stability.
Dimensional stability. The combination of many of the above properties gives the epoxy resin system outstanding dimensional stability and durability.
Resistant to mold. The cured epoxy resin system is resistant to most molds and can be used in harsh tropical conditions.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Epoxy Resin Selection
- Curing temperature of curing agent
- Heat resistance of curing agent
- Structural properties of curing agent
- Curing agent classification
- How to choose curing agent (1)
- How to choose curing agent（2）
- Three stages of curing epoxy resin (1)
- Three stages of epoxy curing (2)