Check whether the bolts of the guide and ground suspension points are loose or loose.
The insulator has traces such as flashover, cracks or bruises.
The anti-line clamps have loose or worn wires.
Check that the connection gold of the insulator string has no rust and is in good condition.
Check the iron crossarm for corrosion and deformation;
The inspection gold has no rust, deformation, burns, cracks, and the joint should be flexible; whether the bolt is tight and there is no cap; whether the split pin is rusted, broken or detached.
Check that the shielding ring and the pressure equalizing ring should not be loose or deformed, and the pressure equalizing ring must not be reversed.
Check the wiring fittings should not appear in the appearance of bulging, cracks, burns, slips or broken strands at the exit.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Silicone rubber
- Silicone rubber classification
- High temperature vulcanized silicone rubber
- Frame type flat belt vulcanizing machine
- Flat vulcanizer advantages
- Main technical parameters of flat vulcanizing m...
- Reasons for surface temperature difference of h...
- Rubber flat vulcanizing machine function
- Flat vulcanizing machine features
- Flat vulcanizing machine working process