The composite insulator used in electrified railway has compact structure and strong integrity, good antifouling ability, light weight, small volume, good insulation performance inside and outside, high mechanical strength, no regular cleaning, and is mainly used for high-speed railway and urban light rail traffic construction. Storage, transportation, installation and maintenance bring great convenience.
Its support wrist arm is made of stainless steel composite material, which has better anti-corrosion performance and solves the corrosion of products under various weather conditions such as moisture and acid rain, which can greatly extend the service life of products and provide reliable equipment for the implementation of compact line construction.can effectively prevent pollution flash accidents and reduce cleaning and maintenance workload. Due to its small size, it is a product that porcelain and glass insulators cannot replace when the tunnel clearance is small.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- The role of composite post insulators (3)
- Transmission and distribution line insulator flush
- The performance of insulator
- History of composite insulators
- The basic role of composite insulators
- Classification of composite insulators
- The beginning of use composite insulators
- Research on Composite Insulators
- IEC standard for composite insulator
- GB/T for Composite insulator