1. Determine the operating voltage peak and effective value;
2. Determine the equipment's supply voltage and the type of power supply facility;
3. According to the over-voltage category to determine the size of the transient over-voltage into the device;
4. Determine the pollution level of the equipment;
5. Determine the type of insulation across the gap (functional insulation, basic insulation, supplementary insulation, reinforced insulation).
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Measuring clearance
- Rated voltage
- The significance of rated voltage
- Rated voltage of electrical equipment
- Rated voltage of the power supply system
- Rated voltage class
- Voltage level division
- Reasonable allocation of voltage levels in urba...
- Distribution network voltage level
- Voltage level selection