1. The products have been tested and sample tested according to the standards before leaving the factory. In order to prevent damage during transportation, they should be carefully examined one by one before installation. Insulators' surface defects (eg, lack of glue, depth of depression ≤1mm) are less than 0.2% of the total surface area of the insulator.
2. Do not use if the umbrella cover has tear or wear and the mandrel is exposed.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Insulator core material - epoxy resin
- Epoxy resin classification standard
- Epoxy resin properties
- How to use epoxy resin
- Epoxy Resin Guide
- Epoxy softener application characteristics---1
- Epoxy softener application characteristics---2
- Epoxy Resin Selection
- Curing temperature of curing agent