Composite insulators are produced using an integral injection molding process. Sheds sleeve is beautiful in appearance, with few interfaces, and the mandrel and jacket are firmly bonded with no gaps. The inner insulation performance is good, and the interface breakdown phenomenon can be avoided.
1.The products have been tested and sample tested according to the standards before leaving the factory. To prevent damage during transportation, they should be checked carefully before installation. Insulators' surface defects (eg, lack of glue, depth of depression ≤1mm) are less than 0.2% of the total surface area of the insulator.
2.Do not use if the sheds cover has tear or wear and the mandrel is exposed.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Pin type composite insulator
- The role of composite post insulators
- The advantages of composite post insulators
- Windproof composite insulator
- Characteristics of Windproof composite insulator
- The Features of Composite Post Insulator (1)
- The Features of Composite Post Insulator (2)
- High voltage composite insulator
- Development History of High-voltage Composite I...
- Creepage distance