(1) High tensile strength and small elongation (3%).
(2) High modulus of elasticity and good rigidity.
(3) The amount of elongation in the elastic limit is large and the tensile strength is high, so the absorption impact energy is large.
(4) It is an inorganic fiber, which is incombustible and chemically resistant.
(5) The water absorption is small.
(6) Scale stability and heat resistance are good.
(7) It has good processability and can be used as a product of different forms such as strands, bundles, felts and woven fabrics.
(8) Transparent and transparent to light.
(9) The development of a surface treatment agent excellent in adhesion to a resin is completed.
(10) The price is cheap.
(11) It is not easy to burn, and it can be melted into glassy beads at high temperature.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of glass insulators
- The distinction between ceramic insulators and ...
- Use and structure of suspension porcelain insul...
- How the fuse works
- Common types of fuse
- Structural characteristics of the fuse
- Maintenance of fuse
- The difference between a fuse and a circuit breake
- The main advantages and characteristics of the ...
- The scope of the arrester
- Glass fiber production process-Two forming - bo...
- Glass fiber production process-one molding - po...
- Glass fiber test standard
- Composite Insulators Shipped To Africa
- Composite Insulator Inspection Before Use
- Insulator core material - epoxy resin
- Epoxy resin classification standard
- Epoxy resin properties
- How to use epoxy resin
- Epoxy Resin Guide